In affiliation with the Bristol school of Shiatsu I am very excited to announce I will be offering a foundation course in Cardiff in spring 2019.
For students who seek basic skills in Shiatsu for use amongst family and friends the Foundation Course will run for 3 three weekends over two months. The course provides a good grounding in the healing art of Shiatsu. The Foundation Course is a complete elementary course in its own right and can also be taken as the first stage of the One Year Course and the Three Year Shiatsu Practitioner Training at Bristol school of Shiatsu.
- Full Body Routine – learning to give a simple safe shiatsu to family and friends
- Principles of Shiatsu approach and Technique
- Working with presence, posture and breath
- Developing body and emotional awareness for connectedness in shiatsu
- Introduction to the Classical Meridian System
- Introduction to and use of the major pressure points
- Do-in – Japanese exercises and self-shiatsu techniques
Dates: April 27 and 28, May 18 and 19, June 8 and 9.
Venue: BREATHESPACES in Roath.
Cost: £360 (deposit £160)
To register your interest and for more information please contact me :